Skip to main content

EVALUATION QUESTION 3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing the Music Video (2)

I tried to produce a smooth zoom-in transition effect. All this clips used had a dolly in motion towards the centre of an object. To the clips that were unsteady, I applied the 'warp stabilizer' effect. Then, to all the clips I added a lense distortion effect that faded away in the start and end of the sequence of clips. 

Orbiting Hyperlapse and Stop Motion / Trying out shots for Music Video

For the Orbiting Hyperlapse, I had to use an inextensible thread and chalk to draw a semicircle about a fixed point, where a guy was made to stand. Thereafter, I took pictures from a DSLR, mounted on a tripod, that was moved along the path of the semicircle at constant intervals of length.