Skip to main content

Planning My Music Promotional Video

Even though, I have a general idea of the storyline of my music video, thinking of specific situations I want to portray can be challenging. I don't want to base my music video on a single problem which will make it very boring, so I've decided to incorporate many different situations in the video in a jumbled order. I made rough sketches of the different shots I wanted to take and the effects of wanted to add.
      

            

I want to take a long video clip in which the actor is in the middle of the road and cars are moving beside him. The clip will be sped up to create a timelapse with lines of light created by the lights of the car. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing the Music Video (2)

I tried to produce a smooth zoom-in transition effect. All this clips used had a dolly in motion towards the centre of an object. To the clips that were unsteady, I applied the 'warp stabilizer' effect. Then, to all the clips I added a lense distortion effect that faded away in the start and end of the sequence of clips. 

Shooting (Day 4)

Today I filmed all of Aroob's scenes at the house. I called my friend to help out with one shot where the camera tilts and the frame gets black. For that, my friend held a black pillow right below the camera, so that when the camera tilted downwards, the lens was covered with the pillow (causing the screen to turn black).