Skip to main content

Dignity Day Video

Today we celebrated dignity day in our school and being the head of filmmaking society I made a video about it.

The video started off with a fun fast-paced soundtrack to create suspense and interest. I added text with a simple question, in the start, to encourage engagement with the audience; which is ironic since this video can be considered a part of hot media (which demands little interaction from the viewer/user). 

Two interviews were added to give the video a documentary feel. 

A smooth audio transition from the diegetic and non-diegetic sounds of the interviewee and background score respectively to an 'Urdu poetry' was made. The poetry was accompanied by slow-motion shots of students and lower staff members to give a dramatic effect.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing the Music Video (2)

I tried to produce a smooth zoom-in transition effect. All this clips used had a dolly in motion towards the centre of an object. To the clips that were unsteady, I applied the 'warp stabilizer' effect. Then, to all the clips I added a lense distortion effect that faded away in the start and end of the sequence of clips. 

Shooting (Day 4)

Today I filmed all of Aroob's scenes at the house. I called my friend to help out with one shot where the camera tilts and the frame gets black. For that, my friend held a black pillow right below the camera, so that when the camera tilted downwards, the lens was covered with the pillow (causing the screen to turn black).