Skip to main content

AUDITIONS

Since I don't plan to have a proper narrative, the music video would mainly consist of a dance performance. Therefore, it was important to find an actress who knew how to dance and was okay with her video being posted online. Finding a girl who falls under this criteria will be challenging.

I asked a few girls if they were willing to act and they agreed. Thereafter, I told them that they'd have to audition, sent them the song and explained what they'll have to do. I carried out these auditions today and was satisfied with them. However, to be on the safe side I asked a few others to audition as well (next week).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing the Music Video (2)

I tried to produce a smooth zoom-in transition effect. All this clips used had a dolly in motion towards the centre of an object. To the clips that were unsteady, I applied the 'warp stabilizer' effect. Then, to all the clips I added a lense distortion effect that faded away in the start and end of the sequence of clips. 

Shooting (Day 4)

Today I filmed all of Aroob's scenes at the house. I called my friend to help out with one shot where the camera tilts and the frame gets black. For that, my friend held a black pillow right below the camera, so that when the camera tilted downwards, the lens was covered with the pillow (causing the screen to turn black).