Skip to main content

Editing the Music Video (2)

I tried to produce a smooth zoom-in transition effect. All this clips used had a dolly in motion towards the centre of an object. To the clips that were unsteady, I applied the 'warp stabilizer' effect.


Then, to all the clips I added a lense distortion effect that faded away in the start and end of the sequence of clips. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dignity Day Video

Today we celebrated dignity day in our school and being the head of filmmaking society I made a video about it. The video started off with a fun fast-paced soundtrack to create suspense and interest. I added text with a simple question, in the start, to encourage engagement with the audience; which is ironic since this video can be considered a part of hot media (which demands little interaction from the viewer/user).  Two interviews were added to give the video a documentary feel.  A smooth audio transition from the diegetic and non-diegetic sounds of the interviewee and background score respectively to an 'Urdu poetry' was made. The poetry was accompanied by slow-motion shots of students and lower staff members to give a dramatic effect.   https://youtu.be/kzJ9UjASq3c

EVALUATION QUESTION 2

EVALUATION QUESTION 3